Saturday, November 20, 2010

Bainbridge Island, WA

Spent a wonderful weekend on Bainbridge Island, WA with 4 other amazing women! It is a time to talk, grow, learn, discuss and have fun. This is our third year getting together and have known each other for 4 years. It is amazing how we have each grown. 2010 has been an amazing year for all of us.

It is so important to have people around you that will let you be yourself. those that will listen to you and will let you listen to them. thats what these women are to me. Our ages run from 45 to 64 and I know for me I have learned so much from those older than me. they are women that I aspire to. they are role models have how I want to be in 10 years.

No comments:

I want to thank God for the means and ability to travel. It is amazing to be able to experience the beauty of this country on the open road....