Monday, January 06, 2020

Welcome Back

I can't believe it has been since 2013 that I updated this blog.  Does anyone even use this Blogspot anymore?  There is probably an updated method for a blog now.  I really don't know.

I wanted to reopen this blog, even though no one will ever see it, for when I take my trip to Florida.  I am taking my dogs, Marigold and Bogey, with me.  I think it will be quite the adventure.  And I want to document it.

So I will see if I can do it here and see what happens.


How could you not want to travel with these two!!  And they are even more lazy, bums than when this picture was taken.  I am sure they will just go along for the ride! I can't wait to travel with them!



No comments:

I want to thank God for the means and ability to travel. It is amazing to be able to experience the beauty of this country on the open road....