Monday, April 23, 2007

Monday, April 23

I'm going to try to keep up this blog. It will mostly be for me since no one really has the link. So maybe I'll try to write in it.

Tonight we had to go over to the trailer and clean up the branches. Eldon had his brother's dump truck so Kim and Allison filled it up (I had a meeting until 8:00 so I got there late). All the branches are from the last snow storm we had - in April! It was a very heavy snow and so lots of branches broke and fell. We will have to hit it again tomorrow or later in the week since it got dark on us.

Jim hasn't heard anything from the doctor today about his lat MRI. I'm sure he is getting anxious. We want them to say that this Cyberknife is something that will help him. But, I think he is feeling better. Each day, maybe a little more. Toby and Megan are busy making plans for Lennons baptism and then thier wedding/blessing. I think Jim is glad they are making the plans. But now they asked me (and Kim) to plan a party for that evening. Don't know where it will be or what we will do but, there will be a party!

No comments:

I want to thank God for the means and ability to travel. It is amazing to be able to experience the beauty of this country on the open road....